DynTek Services is currently looking for a Citrix Engineer for various projects we have in the NYC/NJ area. We are looking for an Engineer to interface with the client and establish themselves as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge. In this role they may work on complex and challenging projects, and be responsible for delivering expert technical service and solutions to clients while continuing to develop core consulting skills and proficiency with relevant technologies.
- Use advanced skills in consulting methodology, server infrastructure concepts, documentation standards and organization, time management, Citrix products and technologies, software configuration, and networking skills on client engagements.
- Balance independent problem solving with proactive, organized requests for support from more experienced team members or alternative resources.
- Responsibility for general project activities and typically works on complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data can require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises superior judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.Demonstrate superior ability to complete assigned tasks on time and on budget, as well as initiative to expand level of responsibility.
- Develop solid working relationships with client team members.
- Develop project deliverables with little direction.
- Follow up and provide excellent written documentation.
- Professional conduct/presence at all times.
- Participate in weekly and quarterly team events and meetings.
- Improve consulting foundation skills.
- Further develop technical skills by proactively seeking to expand knowledge and skills through use of books, manuals, and other materials.
- Assist with coaching/mentoring of junior staff.
- Develop solid working knowledge of Citrix and other company practice technologies.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of service offerings and ability to communicate their value to clients, team members and other vendors.
Proven design, configuration, and implementation and migration experience in enterprise and mid-level environments. Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills. 5+ years’ experience in networking and infrastructure technologies, preferably in a consulting role. Advanced skills in consulting methodology, server infrastructure concepts, time management, Citrix products and technologies, software configuration, and networking skills on client engagements. Strong documentation standards and organization skills Strong customer service skills Strong consultative delivery experience Proficient with XenServer, XenApp Proficient with XenDesktop Preferred Skills:
Experience with CAG Experience with NetScaler Proficient with Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware technologies is a plus Presales Engineering experience is a plus
This position offers a competitive salary and quarterly bonus program; benefits, 401K plan, vacation/sick time and reimbursement for training and certifications.
Interested candidates please submit resumes via online.
Monster - 13 months ago
DynTek is a leading provider of professional technology services to mid-market companies, such as state and local governments, educational...