We are currently searching for an energetic and innovative Citrix Engineering Consultant for Core BTS, a successful business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization. This position will be located out of one of our Wisconsin offices - Brookfield, Madison, or Appleton.
The consultant in this position:
- Provides technical "thought leadership" to team members within the consulting practice.
- Leads, plans, and designs technical solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Takes full responsibility for overall execution and delivery of critical tasks or projects.
- Encourages others to do things differently, push the boundaries, and experiment outside their comfort zones.
- Stays focused on departmental and strategic priorities and allocates time and resources accordingly.
- Steadily leads others through the ambiguity and newness of both planned and unexpected changes.
- Provides a positive customer service attitude Extensive experience in delivery of technical collateral across entire portfolio (white papers, knowledgebase, Education courseware, etc).
- Rapidly establishes credibility with clients through effective communication of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrates technical and delivery expertise to meet deadlines and create effective deliverables.
- Demonstrates a strong command of professional communication skills (written, oral).
- Effectively multitasks between initiatives with minimal oversight from senior management.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
1) Experience with Citrix products such as XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- One to three years of experience as a Engineering Consultant
- CCEE, CCIA certifications preferred
- One of the two following is required:
2) Experience with networking technology such as NetScaler, Cisco, and Juniper products.
Core BTS - 19 months ago