Rutland, VT, Part-Time/Year-Round
This position is responsible for assisting customers in booking their Cape Air travel as well as for answering their questions about Cape Air. The position entails assisting both walk-in customers at the CTO as well as call center customers. Excellent customer service and the ability to perform assigned duties in a professional and courteous manner are required. Please note that employment will not commence until early-mid November, 2013.
- Learn, understand and complete the process of taking reservations, issuing tickets and making changes to existing tickets using Cape Air’s reservations system
- Utilize tools provided to become familiar with Cape Air’s travel policies and procedures
- Resolve customer service issues involving all areas of the company striving toward the goal of “first call resolution”
- Apply excellent communication skills both in person and on the telephone
- Gain knowledge of fares and fare rules pertaining to ticket purchases and exchanges with both Cape Air and other airlines
- Work efficiently and courteously with the operations and the ticket counter employees of Cape Air
- Understand the relationship with other airlines when we have partnerships and Code Share agreements
- Properly document records (i.e. phone numbers, check in times, correct spelling of names, etc.)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills and proficiency is a requirement
- Flexibility of schedule is a must; this position will require working
Saturdays and some holidays
Ability to interact effectively with others
Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
Airline reservations or travel agency background is preferred although not required
Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013239
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Tuesday September 24, 2013
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...