- Related Associates degree or Civil Engineering Technology degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of education and/or experience in civil site design projects.
- Good working knowledge of Civil/3D and AutoCAD 2013 software.
- Knowledge of State of Texas and local rules, regulations, standards, and procedures a plus.
Our Houston Civil Engineering Services Group is looking for the right individual to join this group in the role of Civil/3D Designer.
In this position, the Designer will be responsible for p reparation of drawings for all site development projects, including the following: layout and dimensional control, grading and developing contours, utility plan and profiles, survey coordination and manipulation, roadway geometry, and creating 3D models and renderings.
As a firm, we are committed to issuing our drawings using Civil/3D and AutoCAD 2013. To be qualified for this role you must have experience and be proficient in the use of the current versions of both of these design software programs.
In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Civil Engineers and Technicians on a variety of projects, with the following responsibilities:
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all of its employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Perform cost estimates and/or miscellaneous data research.
- Prepare drawings, layouts, and other engineering drafting.
- Run Civil site calculations.
- Assist in developing plans and reports.
- Assist in collecting data and research utility records.
- Help in design, production and miscellaneous organizational work.
To apply, please complete the application that begins here.
Walter P. Moore and Associates is one of the most respected consulting engineering firms in the United States.
For 70 years the Walter P....