Provides CAD drafting support and assist in administrative and other related tasks as assigned.
• Primary responsibility: to prepare/revise a large variety of drawings for transmission line projects including, but not limited to: structure details, plan and profiles, and material lists
• Format survey data, assist with building transmission line models and performing as-builts
• Drawings will be done in either AutoCAD or Microstation. Other CAD applications will be utilized as necessary.
• Maintain clean and orderly computer files and directories using established policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties that are similar, related or incidental to this position.
• Ability to interact successfully with all levels of staff, clients and vendors. Able to work in a collaborative process.
• Efficient use of software, materials and equipment is required, resulting in minimal operational cost. All work time, unless otherwise directed, will be spent performing work that is billable.
• Dedication to completing a project on schedule is essential. Efficient use of time is critical. Working unusual and extended hours to meet project deadlines is sometimes necessary.
• Close attention to detail is required. Consistency, accuracy and thoroughness are critical. Final products must meet established drafting standards.
• Open to change; receptive to new ideas and concepts.
Associate Degree in Computer Aided Design preferred, or equivalent work experience. A minimum of 3 years of CAD experience is required. Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Microstation is required.
Candidate must pass a Background Screening & Drug Testing (required).
Realtime Utility Engineers, Inc. is a progressive and growing consulting engineering firm providing Substation and Transmission Line Engineering, as well as field services such as commissioning and testing and construction project management, to electric utilities nationwide.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, we offer a very pleasant working environment, a friendly team of seasoned employees, excellent wages, and a comprehensive benefits package. Realtime is currently searching for motivated individuals, who have the desire to grow professionally, attributing to the continued successes of our company. If you offer professionalism, innovative thinking, resourcefulness, and are motivated to address and conquer every day, real-world challenges, please click on the "Apply" button below. Further information on Realtime can be found on our website, www.rue-inc.com.
Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship. No third party recruiters please.
Dashiell - 7 months ago
Dashiell specializes in designing, building, testing, and maintaining high and medium voltage electrical systems for utilities, power...