Responsibilities include a variety of civil and land development projects. You will be responsible for preparing drawings for site utilities, paving and drainage systems for commercial and residential developments; boundary, topographic and construction surveys; waste water collection, water lines and storm sewer systems for municipalities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Technical degree in CAD is preferred
- 3+ years of related land development drafting experience
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD; Carlson 3D is strongly preferred
- Ability to read and understand plans, contours, and profiles
- Ability to lead plan preparation from acquisition of survey data and base map preparation through final mylars and record drawings with minimal direction
- Set up and manage drafting and plan preparation standards
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail, and excellent communication and computer skills
Jones & Carter, Inc - 7 months ago
Jones & Carter, Inc. was established in 1976, when founding partners, J. R. (Bob) Jones, P.E., and Larry Carter, P.E., envisioned a...