T.Y. Lin International is seeking a Civil Engineer with rail experience to join our Miami office. The Civil Engineer will work with the Civil Rail Alignment design team and assist Project Engineer/Project Manager with rail related design and production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the design and production of rail project documents,
- Perform calculations and analysis,
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates and analyzing material costs,
- Assist in developing project standards and specifications,
- Prepares preliminary and final rail designs from field notes and data files,
- Adjust and correlate data,
- Research code issues and document findings,
- Create plans and drawings using AutoCAD Civil3D,
- Research and report on findings for design code issues,
- Review shop drawing submittals,
- Organize and maintain project files,
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Civil Engineering. Must have a minimum of 5 years of related rail experience working on rail projects. PE license preferred, not required. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D experience required. Bilingual Spanish highly preferred (design deliverables are in Spanish).
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...