Boyd Civil Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer / Project Manager for our Orlando, Florida office. This full time position will focus on Land Development Consulting and Engineering.
The Civil Engineer / Project Manager will be responsible for the design and development for construction plans and details for a variety of Land Development projects including residential and commercial developments.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering License in State of Florida
- At least 10 years progressive experience in civil engineering
- Extensive experience in the land development field
- Familiarity with local regulations and agencies in Orange, Osceola, Lake, and Seminole Counties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Supervisory experience
Boyd Civil Engineering, Inc. is a growing firm offering competitive salaries, benefits, and the opportunity to work on challenging projects in a fast-paced and friendly environment. Our firm provides our clients with Quality, Experience, and Responsiveness, and we seek applicants who demonstrate the desire to provide an excellent client experience and who have the ambition to grow professionally and personally in the Civil Engineering field.
- Submit your resume and cover letter online. Please state the best way for us to contact you (email or phone, time of day, etc.) in your cover letter. You are also welcome to include a project listing and reference information.
- We will contact applicants in 1-2 weeks if we would like to request a personal interview.
- We expect to fill this position in 2-4 weeks.
- Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity and submitting your qualifications.
No phone calls about this position, please.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Boyd Civil Engineering, Inc. is a growing firm offering competitive salaries, benefits, and the opportunity to work on challenging projects...