- Providing civil engineering design and technical support for the construction and modification of industrial facilities.
- Preparing proposals, study reports, engineering specifications, and contract documents.
- Leading and mentoring junior and intermediate staff.
- Reviewing project documents and drawings for technical quality and accuracy.
- Managing multiple tasks in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Utilizing expertise of general civil designs and an acting as a resource for industry codes, standards, and construction methods.
- Establishing good working relationships and communication with discipline leads, project managers and clients.
- Graduate or Undergraduate engineering degree coupled with eligibility to register with APEGBC.
- 7-15 years of heavy industrial experience in projects of varying stages from conceptual to detailed design.
- Hydraulic, pipeline and earthworks design.
- Capable of developing creative yet practical concepts.
- Experience in writing technical reports.
- A willingness to travel to remote field locations.
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy...