Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate need for a mid-level civil engineer in the Seattle area. We are looking for enthusiastic
and motivated candidates in growing their career with us.
The primary responsibilities of the civil engineer will be to perform various civil and track engineering design that includes the preparation of drawings, alternative analysis, specifications, reports, design calculations, permit applications, exhibits and cost estimates to produce contract drawings and specifications necessary for constructing a project.
- BSCE from an accredited program required, MSCE preferred.
- 5-10 years design experience in transportation, preferably in a rail or transit related environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- EIT required, PE preferred.
- Experience with Sound Transit projects preferred.
- Proficiency with CAE programs like AutoCAD/Microstation and InRoads/Civil3D and provide Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) support when there are critical deadlines.
- Experience with City and WSDOT PS&E projects and design approval process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate assigned activities with other disciplines to identify critical conflicts, evaluate alternative solutions, and provide recommendations for the preferred approach.
- Ability to prepare, review, interpret, analyze and modify complex engineering plans, drawings, specifications, contract documents, and engineering reports for conformance to professional standards, scope and budgets.
- Ability to provide creative solutions to unusual engineering challenges.
- Ability to work in this country immediately on a permanent full time basis is required.
Balfour Beatty - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...