Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate need for an entry level civil engineer in the Seattle office. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates in growing their career with us.
The primary responsibilities of the civil engineer will be to perform various civil design tasks for transportation projects. The daily activities will include performing roadway and drainage design, developing final design drawings, quantity calculations, and estimates.
Ability to work in this country immediately on a permanent full time basis is required.
- BSCE from an accredited program required, MSCE preferred.
- 1-2 years design experience in transportation projects desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- EIT preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and other engineering software is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to provide creative solutions to unusual engineering challenges.
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...