As a CEC Civil Engineer, you’ll work with project teams to create land development plans specifications, and calculation briefs for our commercial, institutional, and energy clients. From an abandoned mine land site, natural gas plant, pipeline or well pad, to an entire lifestyle shopping center, you’ll take part in designing site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you’ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (M.S. a plus);
- 2-4 years’ engineering experience;
- Minimum of 1-2 years' West Virginia Oil and Gas industry experience working on well pads, impoundments and natural gas plant design;
- Ability to speak and write professionally.
- E.I.T. or FE certification;
- Proficiency in computer modeling software such as: AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
Above all, CEC is looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, simply apply to the ad and a Recruiter will be in contact if you meet our qualifications. EOE