Coffman Engineers' Honolulu office is seeking a Civil Engineer with 8 or more years of experience in the design of site, grading, drainage, utility infrastructure, roads and erosion control measures. We are a progressive, multidiscipline firm who is looking for innovative, results oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance, collaborative teamwork and excellent in service to our industry. The successful individual will be motivated to develop and grow Coffman’s Civil Engineering Department and will have the following qualifications:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering (required)
· Registration as a P.E. (required)
· Demonstrated ability to develop effective and lasting client relationships
· Experience developing new business relationships
· Site development experience for a variety of projects including size, scope and industry
· State of Hawaii experience a plus
· Strong technical writing and communication skills
· Desire to be a team player for a multidiscipline engineering firm
· Must be able to obtain a security clearance from the U.S. Government
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 34 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Hagatna, Guam; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients throughout the United States as well as internationally. We provide structural, civil, mechanical and industrial mechanical, electrical engineering and controls, lighting, process piping, project management, and corrosion control engineering services for a diverse client base.
Coffman Engineers, Inc. - 10 months ago