Coffman Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineer with a minimum of eight years of experience to join our Seattle office. We are looking for innovative, results oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance, collaborative teamwork and excellence in service to our industry. The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering required
· Registration as a P.E. preferred
· Demonstrated ability to develop effective and lasting client relationships
· Experience developing new business relationships
· Civil 3D, Hydrology, WWHM, DOE, KCSWMM, and LID techniques desired
· Site development experience for a variety of projects including size, scope and industry
· Strong technical writing and communication skills
· Desire to be a team player for a multidiscipline engineering firm
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 33 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Hagatna, Guam; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients all over the United States as well as overseas. We provide structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and corrosion control engineering, and project/construction management services for a diverse client base.