-----------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM-------------- |
We are looking for Civil Engineer for our client in Lancaster, PA
JOB TITLE : Civil Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
DURATION: 6 Months
This position provides software applications support, development and maintenance, highly focused on internal clients, mostly engineers and planners, under the direct supervision of the Engineering Support Manager at our new Shared Services Facility in Lancaster, PA. The principal duties are as follows:
- Partner with internal clients in support of their business processes, particularly with engineers.
- Lead software development projects and provide advice to engineers and planners on the best use of related software.
- Perform analysis, document requirements, design, development, documentation, and support of software.
- Evaluate and test engineering software features and their compatibility with design code requirements.
- Coding and maintenance of new and existing software.
- Provide setup of software and training to engineers on the use and improvement of software packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Engineering or a related engineering field.
- At least four years' experience of design and analysis of structures such as bridges, tunnels, highways, and buildings.
- At least three years' experience in development of engineering software including database.
- Expert in Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, Excel, SQL, and macros of these.
- Good understanding in programming with Autocad or MicroStation a plus.
- Experience with Java and Oracle databases a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Involvement with other engineering fields including electrical, mechanical, environmental, traffic, construction, and related fields in transportation planning, construction management, railroad engineering and planning, water resource management, or engineering facilities management.
Cynet Systems - 16 months ago