FTC&H is actively seeking creative and talented Civil Engineers for immediate employment in our office in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This position requires self-motivation, commitment to high-quality work performance, good planning and excellent communication skills . Candidates must possess the ability to work well with other staff in a project team environment, and be able to interact professionally with clients and the public.
The selected candidate will:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience working on civil engineering consulting projects.
- Experience with site/land development, university and municipal infrastructure projects is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D software is beneficial.
- Summer internship and/or field inspection experience is beneficial.
- Work closely with other technical staff from all FTC&H offices to assist in providing consulting engineering services for state and private universities, municipalities, national retailers, architects, and local development clients.
- Interact daily with project teams in a multi-disciplinary and multi-office environment.
- Work with and gain experience from our talented senior civil engineers.
Fishbeck Thompson Carr and Huber - 20 months ago