FTC&H is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Civil Engineer for immediate employment in our Lansing, Michigan office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an experienced career in civil engineering design and client interaction. This position requires self-motivation, commitment to high-quality work performance, excellent planning and communication skills and the ability to work with clients, the public, and other staff in a team environment.
The selected candidate will:
- Work closely with clients and technical staff from all FTC&H offices to assist the Lansing office in providing consulting services for primarily state and private universities, local municipalities, and local land development clients. Existing relationships with these clients would be helpful.
- Interact daily with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams within FTC&H.
- Participate and manage the design process from the beginning of the project through the approvals and permitting, final design and construction phases.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and a PE license in Michigan.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience on design and construction administration of civil engineering consulting projects.
- Engineering degree from a Michigan University.
- Experience with municipal utilities, local roads and university projects is preferred.
Fishbeck Thompson Carr and Huber - 30+ days ago
Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc. (FTC&H) is a professional civil engineering, environmental consulting, architectural/engineer...