Langan has openings for Civil Engineers at our New York, NY office. As the successful candidate, you will possess entry to 3 years of experience in site/civil land development design. Candidates should have interest in working in a dynamic environment on public and private land development projects.
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering;
- FE/EIT certification;
- Experience in site/civil design including site planning, layout, grading, and drainage is desired;
- Strong AutoCAD design skills, Civil 3D preferred;
- Familiarity with municipal land use law is a plus;
- Strong analytical and communication skills; and,
- Availability to work overtime.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. - 2 years ago