Civil design engineer, 4 - 7 years' experience; project engineer performing site, utilities, grading, estimates, and specs for urban, industrial, and coastal sites.
The candidate will work with project managers to conceptualize site designs and develop them into construction-ready design packages. Professional Engineer.
- Site layouts (parking, zoning requirements, internal traffic flow, etc.)
- Basic site utility design (water, sanitary sewer, storm drains, etc.)
- Basic municipal infrastructure designs (curb & gutters, sidewalks, etc.)
- Site grading (proficiency with Civil3D and/or GeoPak)
- Familiarity with plan/drawing standards for one or more municipalities and/or VDOT
- Experience developing technical specifications
- Cost estimating
Moffatt & Nichol - 13 months ago