Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we’re equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Stantec’s multi-disciplinary office in New York City has an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced civil engineer. We are looking for a civil engineer with design development experience, who is a good team player, has excellent client relationships and construction phase services. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer looking for growth on a professional and personal level.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering
- 5-9 years of civil design experience
- Registered Professional Engineer in New York
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience preparing preliminary and final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microstation, and BIM modeling
- Previous experience with the, Port Authority of NY&NJ, EDC and design-build projects
Stantec - 12 months ago
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...