Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, Inc. seeks a Civil Engineer for ESE Consultants, Inc. , our full-service engineering company. This position will be based in Monroe, New Jersey.
Consider a new opportunity that offers extensive exposure to design and approval processes in residential land development projects!
Working with outside regulatory agencies and an internal team of surveyors, planners and engineers, the Civil Engineer will design new residential subdivisions for Toll Brothers communities.
Responsibilities include grading, roadway design, stormwater management, storm drain design, water and sewer design, and sediment and erosion control.
- Proficiency in Autocad is required, with experience in Land Desktop or Carlson Software a plus
- One to six years of experience in civil engineering site layout
- EIT certification is required
- Familiarity with subdivision planning/design, value engineering, zoning restrictions and permitting
- Experience in New Jersey is required
We offer an excellent compensation & benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why ESE Consultants, Inc. has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
Toll Brothers - 4 months ago