Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer.
The Civil Engineer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and makes recommendations
- May develop a range of products to meet customer needs
- Recommends development and design alterations to improve quality of facilities
- Recommends renovation plans for older facilities
- Familiar with variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Reports to the Trofholz project manager and a government site lead
- 5 years of related experience in the area of engineering design
- Familiarity with DoD facilities planning
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation sufficient to be granted a common access card (CAC)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering. Qualifying technical experience and/or training may be substituted for education using relationship of 1 to 1.
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...