Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Civil
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline.
• Alaska Residency at the time of hire
• Capable of functioning with spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software.
• Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as CADD, HCS, AutoCAD, Microstation, GIS, Hydrologic/Hydraulic models).
A combination of the following responsibilities under the direction of a professional or experienced engineer:
• Using prescribed methods and under direct supervision, performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
• Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
• Performs standard computations or analysis.
• Prepares/supervises the preparation of drawings and visual aids.
• Performs basic survey work.
• May run models, calculations and design software.
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...