Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Civil
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Minimum Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• Effective communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work on both design and construction teams working on civil and environmental engineering projects
• MS Office and AutoCad literate
• Experience with ability to produce drawings required
• Self-motivated with a strong commitment to high quality work performance
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
Successful candidate will work on planning and evaluation, design and construction projects under the direction of Project Managers in the Environmental Business Line, and reports through the Environmental Engineering Leader.
Position involves the preparation of evaluations, permit applications, calculations, drawings and specifications related to various engineering and environmental consulting projects.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
URS Corporation - 22 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...