Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 2 years of transportation infrastructure experience in NY and/or VT
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid Driver's License
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
Do the best work of your life!
The Transportation Business Line of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Engineer for immediate employment in the Clifton Park, NY office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in engineering, specific to transportation infrastructure. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to projects including various State DOT design projects.
• Assist with the management of several on-going contracts with various State and local agencies in both NY and VT – This includes monitoring project budgets, schedules and QA/QC documentation.
• Assist the Transportation Business Line Leader with business development – This includes making periodic visits to key clients to determine upcoming work, reviewing websites for RFQ’s and RFP’s, and preparing Statements of Qualifications and proposals.
• Serve as an ambassador for URS in the upstate NY and VT technical communities.
• Perform technical/constructability reviews of plans, specs, reports and other deliverables.
• Serve as a Technical Expert for the business line.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation - 16 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...