Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Minimum two years of relevant engineering experience in general civil and transportation discipline areas
• Fundamentals in Engineering (FE) registration required
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or Microstation/Geopak and Microsoft Office
• Must be able to work effectively in teams under budget and schedule constraints
• Must be able to communicate clearly and provide strong support for design projects involving plans and specifications
• Must have strong design and computer skills, enjoy self-directed learning, have an enthusiastic and energetic attitude towards solving engineering problems, and take pride in their role in producing high quality deliverables for clients
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
URS is seeking a highly motivated, team orientated, and productive engineer to work with an outstanding group of engineers and technicians. The successful candidate will gain engineering experience through project opportunities, become licensed as a Professional Engineer, and over time will have the opportunity for increased technical responsibilities within URS.
• Support of project managers and senior engineers in producing project deliverables for local, state, and federal clients
• Prepare design documents (plans and specifications) for general civil and transportation projects
• Prepare project drawings and deliverables in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or Microstation/Geopak
• Make occasional site visits and document conditions in the field
• Prepare documentation for cost estimates, specifications, and design computations
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
URS Corporation - 15 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...