Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Civil
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of relevant engineering experience in general civil and transportation discipline areas.
• Fundamentals in Engineering (FE) registration required
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
• Must be able to work effectively in teams under budget and schedule constraints
• Must be able to communicate clearly and provide strong support for design projects involving plans and specifications
• Must have strong design and computer skills, enjoy self-directed learning, have an enthusiastic and energetic attitude towards solving engineering problems, and take pride in their role in producing high quality deliverables for clients
URS is seeking a highly motivated, team orientated, and productive engineer to work with an outstanding group of engineers and technicians. The successful candidate will gain engineering experience through project opportunities, become licensed as a Professional Engineer, and over time will have the opportunity for increased technical responsibilities within URS.
• Support of project managers and senior engineers in producing project deliverables for local, state, and federal clients
• Prepare design documents (plans, specifications, and cost estimates) for general civil and transportation projects
• Prepare project drawings and deliverables in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
• Make occasional site visits and document conditions in the field
• Prepare documentation for cost estimates, specifications, and design computations
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
URS Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...