We move projects forward — that's what VHB has been doing for our clients and communities for more than 30 years. Providing multidisciplinary planning, design, engineering, and consulting for some of the nation's most complex infrastructure and development initiatives, VHB professionals take projects from concept to completion. Our planning, transportation, land development, and environmental professionals create successful and workable results, changing the face of the built environment.
VHB is seeking an entry level Civil Engineer with 1-3 years experience to join our Orlando, Florida office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Work within a team of professionals in developing site civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of land development projects
- Assist in the preparation of land entitlement and permitting documents
- Strong civil engineering background
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically
- Strong computer skills
- Excel in working in a team environment
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” VHB is an 850 person firm that provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, and environmental services from 21 offices throughout the east coast. Engineering News-Record ranks VHB 76th of the Top 500 U.S. Design Firms and among the Top 50 Transportation Firms in the Nation. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our staff enjoys opportunities to grow professionally and work on interesting projects. Our dynamic, people-centric organization focuses on a culture of collaboration, personal development, and developing lasting relationships both inside and outside of our firm.
- 1 to 3 years of civil engineering experience
- BS in Civil Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience with GIS Systems, HydroCAD and StormCAD desired
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. - 17 months ago