WSP USA, an award winning and innovative multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm, has multiple openings for Civil Engineers for Bridge Inspection projects in the New York Metro area. WSP USA works closely with architects and owners from around the world on large complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance in the built environment.
About the Job
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile projects around the NY Metro area. You will actively participate in bridge inspection projects that include highway and railroad structures and long-span transportation facilities. WSP USA offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Perform hands-on and visual inspection of all bridge components
• Document inspection findings using proprietary and commercial software
• Issue Flagged Condition Reports
• Update bridge inventory and load rating
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
• 3+ years’ experience of bridge design and/or inspection
• PE License (NY State) is required
• NHI training courses 130053 and 130055 are preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WSP USA offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, paid vacation, and more. WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website at www.wspgroup.com for more information.
WSP USA uses E-verify by the USCIS to verify that new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in either PDF or Word format.
Wspgroup - 17 months ago