As a CEC Project Manager, you will be tasked with client development and management, new business development and marketing, project management of multi-disciplinary project teams servicing the natural gas market, and mentoring and growing mid-level and junior staff. CEC is a leader in the E&P and Midstream markets operating in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays, and is looking for talented project managers to help lead and develop our growing Natural Gas practice.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering required;
- 7-10 years’ experience;
- 1-3 years' West Virginia Oil and Gas industry experience;
- P.E. required with the ability to obtain a WV P.E.;
- Knowledge in land development and associated permitting requirements, both for construction, stream and wetland impacts;
- Ability to speak and write professionally about the Industry, the associated processes and operations, and permitting requirements.
- Network of industry contacts that will help facilitate growth in Natural Gas
Above all, CEC is looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, simply apply to the ad and a Recruiter will be in contact if you meet our qualifications. EOE