Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC is seeking a Civil Litigation Attorney to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
We are currently seeking attorneys who have at least 3 years experience in presenting and summarizing cases to judges and juries, preparing legal briefs and opinions, examining legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting cases. This candidate must also be proficient in gathering evidence to formulate their defense or to initiate legal actions, analyze the probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents, interpret laws, rulings and regulations and negotiate settlements of civil disputes. Knowledge of administrative law, investigation techniques and conflict resolution strategy is required.
Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a strong commitment to excellence, teamwork, diversity, and personal/professional development. We strive to create a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of benefits, working conditions, and company culture. Our firm offers highly competitive compensation structures, unique cross selling opportunities, as well as the support from an award winning marketing department to grow and sustain your practice for years to come.
- Knowledge of the judicial system, professional ethics principles, legal procedural rules, court rules, confidentiality procedures, logic or precedent and public speaking techniques
- Legal research skills and concepts to all types of documentation, including medical reports
- Knowledge of relevant laws in each case that are worked on
- Reading comprehension, writing skills, concise judgment and decision-making skills
- Negotiation techniques with proven positive outcomes, solving tough problems and logic and reasoning to reach conclusions in the best interest of clients
- Communicate effectively so that other can understand and active listening skills to be able to give full attention and focus
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 19 months ago