Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opportunity for a Claim Adjuster. We seek an organized, motivated and team oriented individual to become a licensed and bonded adjuster. The Claim adjuster investigates, analyzes and determines the extent of Hagerty’s liability concerning a reported loss and follows through to the settlement of a claim.
- Deliver high level of client satisfaction while working within service level targets to meet turnaround, customer service and other client contact goals
- Investigate and handle claims of all complexities to conclusion
- Investigate liability exposure and handle subrogation
- Interact with clients to obtain detailed loss information, resolve claims and respond to inquiries
- Determine settlement value of loss and negotiate proper settlement of claims • Back-up support staff in answering calls in phone queue and complete new loss set ups when needed
Hagerty will provide the necessary training and education to obtain Claim Adjuster licensing as well as materials and licensing fees. Candidates must be bondable.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Claims Adjuster
- Proven success in customer service
- Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be bondable
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 12-8 pm.
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competive wage/ benefit package. To apply for this position please visit our Career site at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 16 months ago
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...