Alan Gray, Inc. is a rapidly expanding international insurance and financial services firm headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. We are currently seeking a dynamic and professional person to join our Investigative Services practice. The employee will be responsible for investigating general liability and other lines of casualty claims. Responsibilities will include gathering statements, obtaining scene photographs, looking for witnesses, as well as researching documents at City and Town Halls. Upon completion of the investigation, employee will be required to provide thorough and timely reports on investigation with recommendations of future handling to the client.
• Good communication and listening skills
• Scheduling appointments in various areas for investigations
• Completing assignments on a timely basis with regular reporting to clients
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion
• College degree preferred
• Candidate must be a licensed adjuster in all jurisdictions that require licensing
• A minimum of five (5) years investigating insurance casualty claims in the field
• Candidate must have the ability to write well and be proficient with all aspects of claim investigations
• Candidate must be able to work independently and adhere to a strict schedule in order to complete investigations on a timely basis
• Extensive travel requirements
Alan Gray, Inc. employs approximately 90 people and has offices in Boston, New York, Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), Connecticut and London. We provide a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Alan Gray, Inc. - 18 months ago