About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), flexible Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and Flexible Spending programs.
Farm Family is looking for a Claim Manager to join our Claims Team!
Primary responsibilities include:
· Provide leadership and guidance to a Auto Bodily Injury Claims team.
· Perform quality reviews of operational claims, evaluate performance of team members, report on findings and recommend employee development plan if needed.
· Complete regular open and closed file evaluations to ensure quality claim handling and compliance with company and regulatory standards.
· Provide direct reports with guidance and direction on claim handling.
· Maintain current and effective supervisory diary system.
· Member of operational claim committee.
· Analyze scorecard and dashboard results within line of business and help develop corrective action plans as warranted.
· Identify training needs of operational team members and assist with developing employee development plan.
· Properly handle customer complaints.
· Identify, select and monitor vendors.
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
· 5+ years Bodily injury claim handling experience
· 5+ years of supervision of Personal and Commercial Auto Bodily injury experience required.
· AIC or CPCU designation or commitment toward designation required.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Strong group presentation skills
· Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Windows, Excel, Powerpoint and other common office applications.
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 14 months ago