Mid-Continent Group is a subsidiary of American Financial Group, one of the nation's top 25 insurance companies. We provide a competitive salary with yearly performance reviews. Our benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k), retirement plan, employee stock purchase plan and tuition reimbursement, including incentive bonus awards for completion of certification courses.
- Participates in and performs investigating and maintaining claims:
- Learns to review and evaluate coverage and / or liability.
- Learns to secure and analyze necessary information (i.e., reports, policies, appraisals, releases, statements, records or other documents) to assist in the investigation of claims.
- May participate in affecting settlements / reserves within prescribed limits; submits recommendations to supervisor on cases exceeding personal authority.
- Learns to ensure that claims payments are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Learns to ensure claims handling is conducted in compliance with applicable statues, regulations and other legal requirements, and that all applicable company procedures and policies are followed.
- Learns to convey information (coverage, decision, outcomes, etc.) to all appropriate parties, maintaining a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Successfully completes all coursework / education as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Bus
Great American Insurance Group - 18 months ago
Great American Insurance Group is engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance ("P&C"), focusing on specialized...