Job Title: |
Claims Adjuster - AIU Claims
Provides exceptional customer service while investigating, evaluating and resolving auto claims.
- Interviews insureds, claimants and other parties to determine the facts of the claim.
- Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations.
- Reviews factual information to determine coverage and/or liability of all parties to the claim.
- Determines value of the claim considering depreciation and actual cash value, negotiates and commits to the settlement, and moves claim to closure.
- Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and/or grievance procedures.
- Recommends subrogation and/or SIU referral.
- Manages pending claims to meet company quality criteria.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 2-5 yrs. related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- NC Adjusters license preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 15 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...