We are Farmers
Farmers is looking for our next generation of leaders! If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, growth potential, and a strong emphasis on our values of integrity, respect, courage, achievement, curiosity and action, then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part the Farmers team!
We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as an Office Claims Adjuster!
This is an entry-level Claims Adjuster position, which may confirm coverage, determine liability, negotiate settlements, and work with auto shops to establish damages in order to negotiate and settle claims in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for making decisions regarding the claim through investigation and problem solving.
This is an extremely important position as you will be working directly with our customers who may have been involved in a car accident or have had property damage to their home. Our customers expect to discuss their claim with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably, effectively, and efficiently; but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Entry level claims position – no experience is required
- 100% Paid Training
- Short-term Incentive Plan
- 401K with Company Match up to 6%
- Company funded retirement plan
- Tuition assistance (including 100% of books)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success
- On-site amenities including: fitness center/shower, Walking trails in and outside, Basketball court, Putting Green, Game rooms, Internet bar, Learning Center, Food vendors, Employee Credit Union/ATM, and more
- Company Store (stamps, DVD rentals, gift cards, and more)
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Business Casual Dress Code including jeans
- Community Involvement (i.e. March of Dimes, United Way, Corporate Challenge, and more)
Take a minute to check out our “Day in the Life Video” then apply today to become a part of our claims team!
(Paste this URL into your browser address bar.)
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
Bending Pulling Sorting Carrying up to 20 lbs. Pushing Speaking (English) Climbing Reaching Standing Key entering Reading (English) Walking Kneeling Seeing Writing (English)
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Bachelor degree required.
Prior claims experience is a plus but not required.
Special Skills Requirements
Communication, Personal, Computer Literate and Bondable
Farmers Insurance Group - 23 months ago
Farmers Insurance is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other...