The Claims Administrator is responsible for the administration and management of claims on behalf of contracted carriers. Based in Syracuse, NY, the position reports directly to the Claims Manager, and works closely with Profit Center Managers to ensure a timely and accurate processing of claims.
• Administrate, investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve claims.
• Process claim and insurance deductibles payments.
• Ensure insurance compliance of contracted carriers, in accordance with the terms of their contract.
• Assist Profit Center Managers, customers, providers and vendors in claims process and provide liaison between insurance carriers and field.
• Four year degree – or – minimum of two year degree with two years general claims handling knowledge from an agency, third party administrator or insurance company background.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must possess strong written/ verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of contracts and transportation industry type claims a plus.
3PD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to criminal background and drug screenings
3PD, Inc. - 2 years ago