Under the direction of the Claims Supervisor, the Claims Agent is responsible for accurately entering and initiating necessary documents for traces of lost or damaged packages/merchandise reported by our customers
- Data entry and monitor of submitted traces for customer inquiries.
- Accurately update claims and record status appropriately utilizing internal and 3 rd party database processes.
- Coordinate claims and assign to international teams when necessary.
- Investigate, dispute and resolve lost claims inquiries and coordinate status with internal departments
- Promote customer service excellence by communicating confirmation of status to customers
- Resolve customer problems, investigate issues, and utilize supervisors for resolution when necessary.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment or closely related experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with high attention to detail
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word and Outlook.