Establish vehicle damages and provide field assistance for Claims Representatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Appraise damaged vehicles and complete estimates and/or total-loss evaluation to comply with the established company guidelines.
2. Negotiate repair estimates with vendors utilizing the software and hardware tools provided.
3. Complete reinspections and/or supplement as required by company guidelines.
4. Maintain acceptable level of performance of assigned direct repair facilities.
5. Operate and maintain company car in accordance with Fleet Management guidelines.
6. Must achieve and maintain a (1) year average overall score of 116 or greater on current performance evaluation.
7. Must complete all required level II AMD assessments with a minimum grade of 90%.
8. Must achieve and maintain a (1) year average overall score of 116 or higher for "cycle time".
9. Required participation with company wide CAT losses.
High school diploma or equivalent education & experience plus three years Automobile Material Damage auto estimating experience required. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Must possess strong communication and organization skills and ability to work with personal computer. Required to live in assigned territory. Demonstrated ability to interact with people in a professional manner and to work independently needed. A valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 19 months ago