Job Title: |
Claims Approver -Long Term Care
Job Summary: Investigates long-term care claims and makes determination on claims settlement within authorized guidelines.
- Follows established policies and practices to resolve claim issues.
- Reviews claim data to make claim settlement decisions.
- Responsible for quality check of claims processed in the claim system for processing and financial accuracy.
- Reviews bills/invoices for evidence of fraud.
- Appropriately escalates issues to the supervisor for resolution as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Associate's degree or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ yrs. insurance claims experience.
Five to Seven Years
High School Diploma/GED
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 18 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...