Supports Claims Representatives with various tasks relating to the set up and ongoing handling of automobile claims.
- Sorts all incoming mail for distribution.
- Answers overflow phone calls and customer calls to provide updates.
- Maintains supplies for the staff.
- Sets up initial claims files and ensures proper maintenance of closed files
- Orders police reports including credit histories for data input on ISO data as required
- Sends out medical and wage verification documents, and requests for medical and lost wage documents
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- High School diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- One or more years of auto claims experience preferred.
Born online, raised by technology, and majoring in efficiency, Esurance offers consumers an easier, more modern way to manage insurance....