The national headquarters for America's largest automotive sub-prime franchise company is currently seeking a Claims Assistant due to company success and growth. Previous claims processing or detail related work experience is preferred. Excellent organizational skills, clear written and oral communication skills, good ability to interact with all levels of management and computer literacy skills are necessary.
It is the responsibility of the Claims Assistant to assist the Insurance Claims Manager with the overall administrative duties for insurance claims. This involves supporting the efforts of J.D. Byrider and CNAC along with supporting the overall company purpose that states: “To provide a program that exceeds the customer’s expectations and maximizes their opportunity for advancement”.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Claims, Claims Assistant, Claims Processing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Insurance Claims
- Check the insurance voice mail for new claims.
- Receive up to 10 new claims per day.
- Receive and coordinate all information regarding any insurance claim for Company Store vehicles and customers.
- Receive information on all wrecked vehicles that arrive on each lot. Research needs to be completed to determine if they have insurance and if a claim has been filed.
- Prepare an insurance file with the Claim Form, Copy of the Title, the Service History Report, Condition Report and photos.
- Research the value of the vehicle through Manheim and NADA.
- Communicate with J.D. Byrider and CNAC regarding insurance claim status.
- Maintain the Insurance Log for organization of each claim.
- Scan all closed insurance files for the prior month.
- Coordinate and/or initiate customer claims for tow in vehicles to our Service Department.
- Print, fold and mail approximately 500-600 service letters weekly.
- Responsible for scanning all insurance claim documents into Cloud Docs on a monthly basis.
- Miscellaneous duties assigned by the Insurance Claims Manager.
J.D. Byrider - 2 years ago