Our client, a leading, national insurance company, is hiring a claims coordinator for their Indianapolis office. The claims coordinator will assist customers with questions or concerns regarding their claims.
Title: Claims Coordinator (full time)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Competitive base salary, full benefits, career growth opportunities.
- Manages incoming calls with professionalism and courtesy, demonstrating superior customer service skills.
- Assists customers with questions regarding their claims (property, auto liability or casualty).
- Listens to customers, evaluates facts and implements solutions to customer problems.
- Assists with electronic data entry, files reports and mails appropriate documents when necessary.
- Other administrative duties are assigned as needed.
Apply now for immediate consideration of the opportunity.
- High school diploma or GED minimally required.
- Minimum one year previous customer service experience.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior typing and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be able to manage workflow and time appropriately.
Artemis - 22 months ago