Excellent oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of medical terminology
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Environmental and Working Conditions:
-Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
-Ability to work independently or with a team a must
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a full time Claims Coordinator to base at our new Claims center located in Edison, NJ. The Claims Coordinator is responsible for researching claims discrepancies for the provider network, processing various manual claims. This position involves heavy computer use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research billing discrepancies
- Process manual claim submissions
- Check Broker Clients
- Produce reports and tracking spread sheets
- Other duties as assigned
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...