Affinity has an exciting opportunity for a Claims Coordinator. Position is responsible for providing support functions to the Claims department. Sort incoming mail for distribution and dispatch outgoing mail. Date stamp and sort mail according to established department policy and procedure. Perform data entry functions as needed. Effectively manage workload and prioritize assignments. Work without significant guidance. Ensures claims inventory, outbound correspondence, and workflows are managed in accordance with State, Federal and Health plan regulatory requirements as well as departmental guidelines.
Desired skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please include "Claims Coordinator" in the subject line.
- Responsible for sorting, batching, and preparing medical claims. Update claims inventory/tracking reports. Identify and sort Provider Dispute Resolution (PDR) requests.
- Review and audit outbound correspondence for accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Mail all outbound correspondence according to regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for interpreting and understanding established Affinity Medical Solutions (AMS) claims polices & procedure and process documentation.
- Perform all functions with a high degree of accuracy.
University HealthCare Alliance - 5 months ago