This position is located in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC.
Oversees Customer Service in the Greenville and Columbia offices.
Oversees Corporate Claims Development in the Columbia office.
Provides direction and guidance to customer service, claims processing and/or appeals staff for multiple operational areas.
Requires weekly/daily travel between the Greenville and Columbia offices.
Work days are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bachelor's degree in any major
Required Work Experience
- Seven years of health care program or call center experience.
- Three years of management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- All experience may be concurrent.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate or influence others.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and basic business math.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina - 2 years ago
The BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation was established in 2001. To promote the good health of South Carolinians and to...