Claims Payment Processor |
( Dublin, OH )
Seeking a payment processor to review and process Vehicle Service Contract claims submitted for payment by dealers, third party repair facilities and contract holders.
- Review and process claims for payment or issue a request for more information.
- Answer claim related questions via telephone in prompt, professional manner.
- Maintain accuracy of claim payment and resolve short pay, over pay, and wrong payee situations with direction from manager or supervisor.
- Assist with dealer receivable lists and high priority customer issues.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic PC skills within Windows environment.
- Prefer some college level accounting or 1 year repair facility or dealership experience in service or accounting department.
- General knowledge automobile repair terminology and procedures.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; to respond to rapidly changing priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Must efficiently multitask between customer service and payment functions.
- Must exercise care in reconciling difference in payment amounts between repair orders and initial estimates.
- Must operate keyboard and multiple computer programs.
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Fast paced office environment.
- Heavy written and phone contact with client dealers, third party repair facilities and contract holders.
- Heavy contact with department coworkers, adjusters and claims support staff.
Dimension Service Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dimension Service Corporation - 11 months ago