Under immediate supervision, processes claims, performs simplified, automated treaty liability reviews, ensures accuracy, calculates interest as needed, and processes payment for approved claims.
- Reviews, verifies, and confirms incontestable claims and payable contestable claims without claim documents as needed.
- Makes corrections within accepted parameters and escalates discrepancies.
- Verifies that the cession was properly retroceded under simple treaty parameters that are automatically printed on the Claim Worksheet.
- Verifies cession claimed on is in force.
- Calculates interest and/or expense to ensure accuracy.
- Contacts other RGA Re associates or clients to help resolve/correct data discrepancies.
- Processes payment for approved claims via ACH, wire transfers or check.
- Recognizes early death claims to be escalated.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Basic Microsoft Word Skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel Skills
- Basic Outlook Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible and adaptive to change
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Intermediate Excel skills