The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation's top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company's core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
Job Summary :
The headquarters Claims department is currently seeking a claims recovery specialist.
- process incoming payment checks
- review and process vehicle titles to ensure proper transfer in CIC name
- review and process vendor expense payments
- research legal judgment, bankruptcy and foreclosure notices received for proper handling.
- perform specific file review methods
- work with field associates, SIU associates and salvers claim and salvage matters
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
- ability to learn claims handling basics and statutory requirements to ensure compliance
- good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to concentrate and pay attention to detail
- strong decision making skills
- knowledge of the Claims Management System is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- willingness to successfully complete three parts of the Associate in Claims program within a three-year time period
- willing to complete the Claims Basic School
- some prior claims handling experience is helpful
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer .
- qualified candidates are willing to take on new responsibilities
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies - 11 months ago